Thursday, October 20, 2005

The first of many (?)

12:30am...'Whose line' just finished...and here i am. I seem to have a fetish for nocturnalism (a word?).

First post in my blog. Hopefully, the first of many. If this is like anything else in my life, however, this post should be it. so enjoy it. im serious, read it a few times if you like, this might be the last post.

Eventually, i will fix the layout, the formating, the design etc. its not that easy for me, you know, being artistically constipated and all. For now, revel in the warmth of defaultness that is my blog. i can pretend that the content makes up for the design...then i can cry...

well, just in case i do ass out of this, ill make the first post interesting. heres a shirt i found in a 'store' in 'greece':



hahaha i love piracy. thats all for tonight. goodnight (rhyme! yes!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ram! I see that you have succumbed to the dark side of the intarweb too. Now if you get a myspace or xanga account it'll be complete... hope you're having fun at AUB, anyhow.

October 20, 2005 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to Bloggers Land

October 23, 2005 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home